"Traditional craftwork" means all of the following requirements and is specified by the Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry under the Act on Promotion of Traditional Craft Industry (Act No. 57 of 1962, hereinafter referred to as "Transmission Law") It refers to the craft that I received.
1. It is a craft product mainly used in daily life.
2. Of the manufacturing processes, the portion that greatly affects the product's taste is mainly manual work.
3. To be manufactured by traditional techniques and techniques that have
a history of over 100 years and continue to date.
4. Principal raw materials have been continuously used for over 100 years
5. The business operators who manufacture the crafts in a certain area have been maintained to a certain extent and established as a regional industry.
Quote: Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry website